Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Introduction

Hello World!

My name is Britt Elizabeth Abelle and I am 19. I have always dreamed of having a large family. I grew up as an only child, but I was always lonely and wanted a sibling. I graduated high school last year, and I stumbled upon a few 100 Baby Challenge blogs. I was immediately hooked!

The blogs of Della Wriner, Amber Lights, and Dawn Turner inspired me to take on this challenge. I am going to be writing about it here on my new blog.

A little bit about me:

Traits: Artistic, Family-Oriented, Neat, Irresistible, Nurturing
Life Time Wish: Surrounded by Family
Favorite Food: Tri-Tip Steak
Favorite Music: Kids
Star Sign: Taurus

Everyday


Sleepwear


Formal



Athletic



Swimwear



Outerwear



I just recently moved to the suburbs of Sunset Valley from the big, urban city of Bridgeport. I purchased a small house with my savings and am loving my new calm lifestyle. 



My Bedroom



Bathroom



Kitchen



Dining Area



Living/Office Area



Baby Room



Aerial View


I hope you enjoy hearing about my journey!

XO Britt










No comments:

Post a Comment